Dermatology Associates offers an extensive list of medical services to address your skin care needs. Our board-certified physicians treat patients of all ages and all skin types.
Conditions We Treat
- Skin cancer
- Irritated skin lesions, including moles, warts, skin tags, age spots, and other benign growths
- Poison ivy
- Skin allergies
- Fungal infections
- Hair and nail disorders
- Oral disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails in adults and children.
- Removal of skin lesions, including moles, warts, skin tags, cysts and age spots.
- Surgery for skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery for difficult or recurrent skin cancer.
- Biologic therapy for psoriasis, eczema and other conditions.
- Photodynamic therapy (Blue Light treatments) for precancerous sun damage.
- X-Trac ultraviolet laser therapy for psoriasis and vitiligo.
- Narrowband Ultraviolet B therapy for psoriasis, eczema and other conditions.
- Expanded range of contact patch testing for chemical and metal allergies.